Δείτε τις δωρεάν προτάσεις μου και στα ελληνικά!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New season, new checks

Check and Double CheckImage via WikipediaFor your information, I am currently altering my stats (not the profit/loss page, my personal files), so as to be more up-to-date. I do this for every new season, but I also consider my old stats for a shor period of time. So I will now double check my suggestions (actually triple check or more since I take a lot of factors into consideration). Consequently, you may see less suggestions for the beggining that will grow as time goes by. Noone (and especially me) wants to lose money from this blog... I will do my best to keep us in profit and make it greater!
Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

  1. Great, Machine. Keep it up! ChatNoir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of thanks an excessive amount of for sharing this excellent info! I'm looking for ahead to find extra postsby you!สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  3. This can be the variety of information I’ve prolonged been looking to uncover. Thank you for scripting this data.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent articles or weblog posts and fantastic construction. Your weblog report justifies the many constructive responses it’s been getting.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am frequently on the lookout for many absolutely totally free stuffs around the world wide web. In addition there are some companies which presents Expense-free samples.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleasant submit. I used to be inspecting continuously this website Which i’m surprised! Incredibly sensible information and facts specifically the last ingredient I deal with these kind of info an entire great deal. I were searching for this specific info for some time. Thank you and Great luck.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up The great work , I go through via couple posts on this Internet site Which i conceive which the weblog is rather exciting and it has sets of excellent facts.เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb Web page, Distinguished feedback which i can cope with. Im heading forward and will use to my current-day placement staying a pet sitter, that may be pretty pleasurable, but I should further acquire. Regards.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments here...