Δείτε τις δωρεάν προτάσεις μου και στα ελληνικά!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cruzeiro v Fluminense RJ - 07/09/2011

Current crest used since 2003Image via Wikipedia
SuggestionOddBookmakerStake
Cruzeiro 1.99 betfair 3

After a decent weekend in terms of betting, I had to leave Crete (and my PC) for one day (that was yesterday). Unfortunatelly, I returned to see that I missed two winning tips for the European Qualifiers. The one was for Azerbaijan and the other for Italy U21. So I only post the third and last tip until Friday, which is in a less succesful league for
me; the Brazilian one. However, things seem to improve lately in this league. Keep it low again and you will have your time to bet on the weekend. Good luck!

Cruzeiro's home form:


Cruzeiro 2-4 Figueirense
Cruzeiro 1-0 Ceara
Cruzeiro 5-0 Avai
Cruzeiro 0-1 Flamengo
Cruzeiro 0-1 Botafogo RJ
Cruzeiro 2-1 Bahia
Fluminense's away form:


Sao Paulo 1-2 Fluminense RJ
Santos 2-1 Fluminense RJ
Vasco da Gama 1-1 Fluminense RJ
Gremio 2-1 Fluminense RJ
America MG 3-0 Fluminense RJ
Atletico MG 1-0 Fluminense RJ





Enhanced by Zemanta

16 comments:

  1. If more and more people that generate article content definitely involved on their own with crafting wonderful material such as you, a lot more audience would be interested of their writings. Thank you for caring regarding your material.สล็อต 999

    ReplyDelete
  2. If more and more people that generate article content definitely involved on their own with crafting wonderful material such as you, a lot more audience would be interested of their writings. Thank you for caring regarding your material.สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for an additional fantastic post. Where else could any one get that sort of info in these types of a super strategy for composing?สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a great deal for creating this sort of an interesting short article on this topic. This has genuinely built me Feel and I hope to examine more.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pal, this Website might be fabolous, i similar to it.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not too long ago begun a site, the data you supply on This page has served me significantly. Thanks for all of your current time & function.สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  7. This informative article is an pleasing prosperity of useful info which is exciting and effectively-composed. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve obtained what it takes to obtain awareness.บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not too long ago begun a site, the data you supply on This page has served me significantly. Thanks for all of your current time & function.สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful article, you have got pointed out some exceptional factors, I in addition think this is an extremely superb Web site.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pal, this Website might be fabolous, i similar to it.เว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  11. howdy, your Web sites are definitely fantastic. I enjoy your function.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty good submit. I've just stumbled on your weblog and liked reading your website posts a great deal. I'm searching for new posts to have extra valuable data. Major many thanks with the useful information.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now, I used to be just searching along and came on your website. Just needed to say very good weblog and this information assisted me lots, on account of which I have discovered specifically I used to be hunting.เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello was just seeing when you minded a comment. i like your site and the thme you picked is super. I are going to be back.เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have carried out an awesome work on this information. It’s extremely exact and really qualitative. You've even managed to make it readable and simple to examine. You have got some real creating talent. Thank you much.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments here...