Δείτε τις δωρεάν προτάσεις μου και στα ελληνικά!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

6 wins in a row!

After Trellemborg's "crazy" victory with odds at 3.56 (!!!) we now record 6 wins in a row and 7/10 in July with a mean odd of 2.22 (!!!). Well going after big win streaks is not my aim, (if it was, I would have lower odds) but of course,
they are welcome. Don't get excited though, since this betting system is supposed to get profit in the long run, so this streak is probably not going to grow so much.

What's important is the fact that every single month until this one (including this one too) - and consequently the total outcome - has been profitable, as you can see in my stats page in details and on the right sidebar in summary.

My next suggestions are going to be online on Thursday probably, since I am very picky about them and I did'nt want to suggest any mid-week risky matches. Since I have received a lot of questions in my facebook profile about it, you can always subscribe to my rss feed with your favourite rss reader, or by email, by selecting the desired option on the right sidebar.

Finally, I would like to thank my visitors from Spain, Germany and Italy for their loyalty even when things did not seem to be that good. I hope that your loyalty was rewarded...

And don't forget that this blog NEEDS your support, but only if you have made a profit by following my suggestions. Thank you and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here...