Δείτε τις δωρεάν προτάσεις μου και στα ελληνικά!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Time to change - your suggestions

B-voteImage via WikipediaI have decided to make some changes in this blog, so as to make it popular. So, I would like to hear your suggestions for my next step. You can either vote on your right, or
leave a comment under this post (if you open it in a separate page). You can do both actually.

My thoughts are to have more posts (I can't have more match suggestions without risking lower accuracy) mainly irrelevant - or different - to match suggestions (possibly technology, news etc). This would be pretty easy, since I study computer science (and not football predictions).
Another idea is to have a more appealing presentation of my posts, since they are just "Event, Suggestion" (too simple perhaps), which is probably making Google believe that they are spam some times (they are not). On the other hand, why should I put "fireworks" to support my belief that Helsingborgs will beat Norrkoping? Finally, I could also have some more stats about the matches, if you find them useful.

That's why I need your opinion on this. Feel free to help!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here...