Δείτε τις δωρεάν προτάσεις μου και στα ελληνικά!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Real-Time Systems (book suggestion/review)


As some of you may know, the algorithms that I use in this blog are based on my master thesis in computer science. Another part of my thesis is the development of a real-time system  that acts in a smart-home environment (the field is called Ambient Intelligence).

During my research I have come across the book Real-Time Systems: Design Principles for Distributed Embedded Applications (Real-Time Systems Series), written by Hermann Kopetzwhich I found extremely useful. 

It defines which computer systems are
considered real-time and describes in detail the real-time environment. A key point for my master thesis was the discrimination between event-triggered and time-triggered systems. I lean towards the second solution, so I could find some great answers in the parts devoted to time-triggered communication, as well as the complete chapter about the time-triggered architecture.

A huge percent of its lines are about defining and manipulating time and how to use global standards. There is a whole chapter about the Global Time.

There are also chapters devoted to scheduling, energy awareness, how to design such a system and finally how to validate it.

I know it has nothing to do with betting or football, but I think (I know) that some of you might be interested in this book. Forgive me for my (possibly) bad review, but I am not used to writing book reviews...

If you read this book, or if you have any questions, feel free to leave your comments here. Enjoy!


Enhanced by Zemanta

13 comments:

  1. Thanks lots for sharing this great Site.Quite inspiring and useful way much too.Hope you keep on to share far more on the ideas.I will definitely like to look through.สล็อต 999

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a few thanks for providing the newest updates concerning the fret, I anticipate go through far more.สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome matters you might have obtained and you simply keep update all of us.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unquestionably this can be a fantastic set up I acquired a good deal of data right after checking out good luck. Concept of Web page is great there is sort of every single very little matter to go through, Outstanding create-up.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful data. Hope to determine far more posts right before lengthy!.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. Numerous many thanks for sharing this good quality data with us. I essentially appreciated looking through. Will surely intending to share this URL with my excellent pals.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your website furnished us with beneficial knowledge to operate with. Each and every & every single strategies of your respective respective create-up are magnificent. Quite a few thanks an awesome deal for sharing. Maintain blogging..สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a excellent Internet site! I'm incredibly pleased with the feedback!..สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnificent factors You could have obtained and you retain update all of us.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnificent factors You could have obtained and you retain update all of us.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificent factors You could have obtained and you retain update all of us.เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unquestionably this can be a fantastic set up I acquired a good deal of data right after checking out good luck. Concept of Web page is great there is sort of every single very little matter to go through, Outstanding create-up.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments here...