Δείτε τις δωρεάν προτάσεις μου και στα ελληνικά!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Kettering v Tamworth - 17/09/2011

SuggestionOddBookmakerStake
Kettering 2.46 betfair 2

7 bets for this week is also a big number for this blog. I think that these new bets are more carefully chosen, after last week's loss. Good luck and pay attention to the suggested stakes!

I will be away for some days on a sailing trip and I will come back on Tuesday, so the blog will not be updated until then (I mean the profit/loss page and the summary on the right sidebar). Good luck again!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip... and, yes, good luck! ChatNoir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments here...