Δείτε τις δωρεάν προτάσεις μου και στα ελληνικά!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Apology for intrusive ads

Today I decided to stop my cooperation with one of my affilliates, since I found their ads extremely annoying. It might be better for my income, but it would probably kick you out of my blog. So I would like to apologize if you found yourself in a similar position and ask you to inform me whenever such things happen. (Feel free to click on the rest of them though :)

PS: New suggestions expected tonight or tomorrow.

PS2: I really enjoy having your feedback. It helps me improve and it helps you get what you want, so feel free to comment or e-mail me whenever you want!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful site, impressive statistics. I followed 18 of your (the machine's) tips, with more than 50% profit! Keep it up.

    ChatNoir (Madrid, Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what makes me feliz! Helping you make profit! Muchas gracias for your comments. I promise to make my best to keep you in profit. The best thing you have done I think is follow my suggestions, even after some losses. After all the point is to have profit in the long (not in the short) run. Keep it up amigo!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments here...