Δείτε τις δωρεάν προτάσεις μου και στα ελληνικά!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Zemanta, a new experience in Semantic Web

Andraž ToriImage by psd via Flickr
Not a usual article for me, but since the layout of this blog has changed, I feel I should explain the reasons... So after the invited talk from Andraž Tori, the founder of Zemanta, at ESWC 2011 on HersonissosCrete, (which I attended), I found a great blog tool, that enriches/links text with meaning (semantics). So all these links and images you can see here are suggested automatically, as I type this message. It will cost you nothing to pay this site a visit.

(I will make no profit if you do so, I just like the guy and this tool)

The only way that I (and you) could profit is if you bought any of these books.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here...